Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Designs

Hi all! Busy, busy, busy as usual, but I wanted to post a few of my newest designs!

There are 2 new Baby Shower Invitations -- one for a girl and one for a boy. I am very pleased with these new designs! I'm so happy to be designing things for Spring and Summer! The weather has been gorgeous here for about a week and we have been outside every day enjoying it! It has been such an inspiration! Anyway, here are the Baby Shower invites:

AHOY! It's a Boy...



Spring Blossoms for a Girl...



I have also designed this adorable Birthday party Invite for a tropical Luau themed party... I've always wanted to have a luau!!!



Let me know what you all think! Also, I worked on the prototype for my chore charts today and they came out great! I will post them soon to get your opinions!

Have a great day!

Karyn :o)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Karyn, they are so cute! I may be needing one of those soon. I don't know if it is proper for a Mom to throw a baby shower for her pregnant daughter or not, but i could probably convince someone else to!
Shelly

karmiclaw said...

Congratulations Shelly! That is so exciting!!! You can definitely throw a shower for your daughter! I don't think it really matters anymore who throws the shower!

Thanks for the compliment! Let me know if you do need one! :o)