Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Hi everyone! Wow... I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. Okay, actually I can! It has been a crazy year... moving... my daughter starting Kindergarten... helping out at school... potty training my son... my Etsy shop... the list just goes on and on.

I wanted to pop on quickly to let everyone know I have been working like crazy on new holiday card designs for my Etsy shop. I'd love it if you checked them out here: www.pixelperfectboutique.etsy.com -- just click on the HOLIDAY/SEASONAL CARDS section to see them all! Leave me some comments to let me know what you think!

My custom Jones Soda labels are currently being featured on Your Homebased Parties -- one of my favorite new websites! Leigh Anne has recently started a new party consultant business and let me tell you, she has some fabulous ideas! Be sure to check out her other awesome sites as well... Your Homebased Mom, Homebased Scrapbooker, and if you live in the Portland, Oregon area (boy, I sure wish I did) Homebased Portland for some great things to see, do and eat in the area!

Karyn :o)

No comments: