Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far!

I just wanted to share how my kids are also getting in on the handmade gift making spirit. My 5 year old daughter thinks it is cool that Mommy is making presents for people this year! She wanted to do her part too, so she made 21 foam snowman ornaments for all her teachers and classmates at her old school back in North Carolina! She is also making collages from old Christmas cards, as well as a foam gingerbread house! It is so cute to see her so excited to make gifts this year!





Even my son who is 2 is doing his part -- he is making pictures using stickers! Too cute!!!



3 comments:

Amariah said...

That's wonderful! You have beautiful children ;-)

Courtney said...

So cute! Looks like they had lost of fun!

Kris said...

I love that your children are making things, too! This is what they'll remember forever. I love it.