Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fevers, Runny Noses & Vomit... Oh My!!!

Soooo... I had a big day planned for both yesterday & today -- lots of crafting right?!?!

WRONG!!!

Wouldn't you know that not one, but BOTH of my kids got sick yesterday! So, needless to say, I did not finish my picture frame or ornaments. Then last evening I had 2 rush orders for custom Christmas card designs (hooray for the orders though), so I was busy with those last night & this morning. They are done and my customers are happy, so that is one thing I have going for me at least!

None of us got much sleep last night! The kids were up numerous times coughing, crying, whining -- it was miserable! I am hoping that we all get some sleep tonight somehow & that they are a bit better tomorrow so that I can get some more stuff done! Seriously!!! There are less than 2 weeks to go!!!

The silver lining is that I did manage to get the Christmas centerpiece done for my Mom yesterday! I had to post my pics before I went to bed tonight! So, without any further ado, here it is...



Yippee! I FINALLY posted a photo of something I made!

Hopefully, if the crafting Gods are looking out for me, my kids will feel better tomorrow & I will be able to get some more projects done & photos posted! Fingers crossed! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: