Monday, December 1, 2008

December Already!?!?!?!

How did it happen so fast? I swear it comes faster and faster each year!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I had a very nice, extra long holiday weekend.

Did I eat a TON of turkey? YES!

Did I have lots of fun with my family? YES!

Am I ready to get back to crafting for the challenge? YES!

I feel like I have fallen so far behind over the past week! I have lots to get done in the next 2 weeks and it is definitely going to be a challenge! I have such a limited amount of time each day to get in any craft time, so I am starting to feel the crunch! BUT... I know I will get it all done somehow!

Tomorrow I plan to wrap up the projects that I started last week -- the photo frame for my sister & the ornaments I am making. Then later this week I plan to break out the sewing machine and attempt (remember... it has been like 2 years since I have sewn ANYTHING) to sew a new taggie blanket for my son & a pair of decoupage jeans for my daughter.

Oh yes, and I am making a new holiday centerpiece for my mother's dining room table, as per her request, so it is really not a Christmas present, but it is for Christmas decorating, so it still counts!

Soooo... I think that about sums it all up! I should FINALLY have photos to post tomorrow. Hooray!!! With this all said, I guess I should get to bed and get some sleep for my busy week ahead!

Good Night!!!

Karyn

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh, Karyn! Those sound great! I can't wait to see pics! Good luck!